7 DESAYUNOS VEGANOS FÁCILES Y RÁPIDOS
Los desayunos veganos son una opción deliciosa y saludable para comenzar el día. Aquí te presento siete ideas de desayunos veganos fáciles y rápidos:
1. Batido verde: Mezcla en una licuadora espinacas frescas, plátano, manzana verde, un poco de jengibre rallado y agua o leche vegetal. Licua hasta obtener una consistencia suave y disfruta de este batido lleno de nutrientes.
2. Tostadas de aguacate: Tuesta unas rebanadas de pan integral y unta generosamente aguacate maduro sobre ellas. Agrega sal, pimienta y un poco de limón. Puedes añadir tomate, pepino u otras verduras frescas para agregar sabor y textura.
3. Yogur vegano con granola: Prepara un yogur vegano casero mezclando leche de almendras o soja con un poco de zumo de limón y endulzante natural como sirope de agave. Sirve con tu granola favorita y frutas frescas.
4. Tofu revuelto: En una sartén caliente, saltea tofu cortado en trozos pequeños con una pizca de cúrcuma, sal, pimienta y tus especias favoritas. Añade vegetales picados como espinacas, champiñones o tomates cherry y cocina hasta que estén tiernos.
5. Overnight oats: Prepara un delicioso desayuno lleno de fibra y proteínas la noche anterior. Mezcla en un frasco avena, leche vegetal, semillas de chía y endulzante natural como sirope de arce o pasas. Deja reposar en la nevera durante la noche y por la mañana tendrás un desayuno listo para disfrutar. Puedes agregar frutas frescas o frutos secos.
6. Pancakes veganos: Combina harina integral, leche vegetal, un poco de aceite, bicarbonato de sodio y una pizca de sal para hacer una masa para pancakes. Cocina en una sartén antiadherente hasta que estén dorados por ambos lados. Acompáñalos con sirope de arce y frutas frescas.
7. Smoothie bowl: Mezcla en una licuadora frutas congeladas como plátano, mango y frutos rojos con leche vegetal. Vierte la mezcla en un tazón y añade los toppings de tu elección, como granola, semillas de chía y coco rallado.
Estas son solo algunas ideas de desayunos veganos fáciles y rápidos, pero las opciones son infinitas. ¡Experimenta y encuentra tus propios favoritos!
- - Me han preguntado muchas veces por las cuales son mis desayunos o qué es lo que yo desayuno habitualmente. Pues bien, me he decidido a compartir cuales son mis 7 Desayunos Veganos preferidos para intentar ayudaros y, sobre todo, para quien haya iniciado la transición a la vida vegana. Espero que os sirva de ayuda!! ¿QUIERES INVITARME A UNA INFUSIÓN O PARTICIPAR EN MI CAMPAÑA DE MECENAZGO?: LAS RECETAS DEL VÍDEO: TORTILLA FRANCESA SIN HUEVO DESAYUNO SALUDABLE LECHE DE AVENA Y DE ALMENDRA HUMUS CASERO LECHE DORADA TAHINI CASERO ENDULZANTE DE DÁTIL REVUELTO DE TOFU BIZCOCHO SIN GÚTEN CAPÍTULOS: 00 :00 Presentación 00:09 1er. Desayuno 04:33 2º Desayuno 07:16 3er. Desayuno 09:03 4º Desayuno 10:19 5º Desayuno 13:32 6º Desayuno 15:38 7º Desayuno 16:46 Despedida - - SUSCRÍBETE, ES GRATIS - - Próximo vídeo - La próxima semana, el jueves a las 18:00 (hora Española ) - - Si tienes alguna duda puedes dejarme un comentario 🙂 - - También puedes seguirme en Blog: Facebook: Instagram: Twitter: ILUSTRACIONES DE DAVID CAVERNARIO. QUIERES VER MÁS TRABAJOS DE DAVID CAVERNARIO: MELODÍA DE RAFA SUÁREZ ENTRA EN SU CANAL:
Aquí te presento algunas recetas de desayunos veganos fáciles y rápidos:
1. Batido de frutas y verduras: Mezcla en una licuadora una porción de frutas como plátano, fresas y mango, junto con una porción de verduras como espinacas o kale. Agrega agua o leche vegetal hasta lograr la consistencia deseada.
2. Tostadas de aguacate: Unta rebanadas de pan integral con aguacate machacado y agrega sal, pimienta y un chorrito de limón. Si deseas, puedes añadir tomate, pepino o cebolla.
3. Avena con frutas: Cocina avena en agua o leche vegetal y añade edulcorante natural como miel de maple o stevia. Agrega frutas frescas como plátano, manzana, fresas o arándanos.
4. Tofu revuelto: Saltea tofu en una sartén con aceite de oliva, añade sal, pimienta, cúrcuma y cualquier otra especia que te guste. Sirve con tostadas de pan integral.
5. Smoothie bowl: Licua frutas congeladas como plátano, mango y piña con leche vegetal hasta lograr una consistencia cremosa. Sirve en un tazón y decora con granola, frutas frescas, semillas y frutos secos.
6. Tortitas de avena: Mezcla avena, leche vegetal, harina de trigo integral, polvo para hornear y sal en un tazón. Cocina las tortitas en una sartén antiadherente y sirve con frutas y sirope de agave.
7. Chía pudding: Remoja semillas de chía en leche vegetal durante la noche. Por la mañana, añade edulcorante, como miel de abeja o sirope de agave, y sirve con frutas y nueces.
Estas recetas son solo algunas ideas para comenzar tu día de manera deliciosa y nutritiva, ¡pero las posibilidades son infinitas! Puedes adaptar y personalizar cada receta según tus gustos y preferencias. ¡Disfruta de tus desayunos veganos!
Hi, I'm Raquel, today in Veganamente I'm going to show you my 7 favorite breakfasts. Monday - First breakfast - Fruit, Stuffed Omelette and a cup of milk with cocoa and cinnamon Good morning, today is Monday and we are going to start with our first breakfast I have very strong breakfasts Normally
Especially when we go for a walk, so today , as we are going to do a walk around, Well I am going to prepare a breakfast a little intense, a little important, so I will make a French omelette It does not take anything to make it
The recipe is already uploaded to the channel, so I I will prepare it a bit quickly Without measurements or anything a little by eye The trick to make it elastic is a little Pyllium whenever we can go for a walk we do it, so today that it is a
Beautiful sunny day , and with the strange which is in Asturias ... Today we are not staying at home or crazy, so, we have breakfast and walk, for 1 hour or an hour and a half ... depending on the time we have. We are going to go to the pan.
I'm going to fill it with. .. a bit of cheese ... they have it in the Mercadona, it's spreadable, you po Philadelphia and it's very, very good .. so, I'm going to put tofu cheese on it, we could also put hummus or any other pate that we like, I'll put some lamb's lettuce,
And some chopped cherry tomatoes, it's already hot, so, we add the beaten egg I love this omelette because it prepares very quickly and has a texture and is so light and the closest thing you will find anywhere, to a French omelette. and we close we already have our omelette to complete breakfast
I like to have a cup of ... infusion or milk ... normally I like to drink pure cocoa and I do not add sugar or anything, I add a good amount of cinnamon warm milk now that it is still a bit cold
And this would be one of the breakfasts that I have, yes they are, practically 3 dishes, but I like to have a good breakfast, I never lack the fruit in this case chopped papaya to eat it better Well that, papaya or banana or kiwi or mix my stuffed French omelette
And my glass of milk with pure cocoa and cinnamon. I'm going to have breakfast and we're off, lest the weather change, because here it goes from sunny to pouring down. I'm going to have breakfast! Tuesday - Second Breakfast - Fruit and Porridge Hello! Good Morning! Let's go with the second breakfast
Today it will be a lighter breakfast because today we cannot go for a walk so it will be lighter We will prepare One of the breakfasts that I take most frequently
Is porridge, especially in winter, in summer the same change, but in winter, that here it takes a long time for the cold to go away this makes you warm in a wonderful way, so it is very comforting and I love it then, well that, we put oatmeal vegetable milk
And now what we like the most, I put cinnamon well of cinnamon a pinch of salt carob stir we have it for a minute or two I'll take the heat off and it's done and now we put everything pumpkin seeds hemp and fruit in my breakfasts always fruit
Other people say they are not a person until they drink the coffee , I am not a person until I have my fruit the fruit that you like the most kiwi, blueberries, strawberry this is a breakfast that I love I take it calmly, I am lucky to be able to have breakfast calmly
With this I reco ncilio with life all day long !! Wednesday - Third breakfast - Oat pancakes and pure cocoa with homemade oat milk Good morning !! Let's go for the third breakfast !! We are going to make some oatmeal pancakes I have made oat milk,
And what I do with the remaining pulp is good, not always, but most of the time it is what I do, some pancakes for breakfast or a snack we put a little salt a A little buckwheat flour I put it like this, by eye, we stir well, they are express pancakes
You can always add more things, but this is great for me, I do it in 5 minutes, as you can see ... well, in less , I get about 6 tortillas, we turn them over.
Sorry for the sound, I still can't hear me very well, but I have the pressure cooker here, but I'm cooking some chickpeas, that today we will eat some chickpeas with spinach that will remain Delicious, they are ready, this would be my third breakfast A bowl of fruit in this case kiwi and papaya
Oat pancakes with Hummus and lamb's lettuce and to top it off, a glass of oat milk with cocoa and cinnamon Thursday - Fourth Breakfast - Sweet Potato and Milk Tostas Golden Good Morning !! Let's go for the fourth breakfast !! Today we are going to make sweet potato "toasts"
Instead of using bread, we will use sweet potato slices. We put them in the toaster. We let them cook there until they are tender. We usually take them out two or three times. We prick with the knife .. you see that they are still hard
So we will put them back another time in the toaster Ok, the knife fits well! Well, we already have them Now we spread them with what we like the most We have spread one with Tahini Another with peanut butter and to give it a sweet touch, I have added banana,
But you could also add agave syrup or any other fruit that gives it the sweet touch to these toasts And I am going to accompany it with a golden milk Friday - Fifth breakfast - Fruit, Tahini Express Milk and Avocado or Tofu Tortilla Toast Good morning !! Let's go for another breakfast !!
Today I realized that I had no milk left, so I am going to teach you how to make an express milk when I have nothing around, I will lower the heat if not you will not hear me I put water to boil I put like a teaspoon, More or less, from tahini to
Tahini, I usually buy it for convenience, but if, for whatever reason , you need it for any recipe , I already have the recipe uploaded to make it at home is very simple. I'll leave the link there.
They are recipes that are important to have, in case one day you don't want to buy it, knowing how to do it at home is great. I'm going to put a little more Now we put whatever we want I tell you that I sweeten a little carob with cinnamon
Like tahini is bitter, if I put cocoa it will be even more bitter , normally, I take it that way today I feel like it something a little sweeter and as I always have date sweetener ready in the fridge, I'm going to put it in, and that's
It, we have a milk for breakfast in a moment ... it doesn't take long ... Today I'm going to have some toast With avocado , you know, to take it off you put the spoon here I'll remove this black from here
. I like to spread the bread with tomatoes and oil, but since the avocado already has fat, I'm not going to put oil on it. We spread well it seems silly but there is a lot of difference from taking tomato to not taking it and we are putting avocado slices
Now, if you want it to taste a little like egg a pinch of Kala Namak salt and this is spectacular On the other hand, yesterday I made scrambled tofu and I had leftovers, so, the other toast ... we are going to make it ... of this scrambled with asparagus
And we can also sprinkle it with another bit of Kala Namak salt Today a salty breakfast with my little bowl, which cannot be missed, of fruit, some avocado or tofu toasts from the day before to take advantage of the leftovers and with a glass of express milk based on tahini.
Saturday - Sixth Breakfast - Yogurt with Fruit and Cereals Good morning! Let's go for another breakfast. Let's make a light breakfast , based on fruits, cereal and yogurt. Let's start. Let's start. The fruits are your choice, eh! I had these around here I am already craving strawberries and others
I have chosen these, but it is worth anyone We will put a handful of strawberry I had cooked millet so, I am going to put a little millet we will put yogurt, I am going to use this one that is natural with oats It is very rich, it
Also has cereals in addition to millet, it also has oats and it is very good ... it is not very sweet either .. we will put a capita of blueberries capita of millet with this breakfast we take everything, fiber, vitamins, protein ... and we finish with some raspberries
Do not tell me that this does not appeal! morning and at any time of the day is delicious because it is already Sunday - Seventh Breakfast - Fruit Cake (chickpea flour Gluten Free) and Tea Moruno Good Morning !! Today is Sunday and I will have something special for breakfast.
On Sundays I like to have something different for breakfast from the rest of the week so I make myself a sweet little thing today I wanted a cake and I prepared this yesterday Friday ups !! Yesterday Saturday !! made with chickpea flour
Is very simple to make, I will leave you the link in the description of the video, and it is delicious and nothing, I will accompany it with fruit, which can not be missing, some strawberries and raspberries and with a green tea with mint It is delicious and I love it
And it goes very well with sweet things so, nothing ... I'll leave you and I'm going to have this sweetie for breakfast I decided to make this video because I considered that it could be very useful to many people, especially to those who are starting with veganism
And the truth is that, at first it takes a bit of work to know what you can eat and what not, especially at breakfast time 7 breakfasts that I think are very easy to make or quite easy to make very varied and very healthy ... well, except on Sunday, which,
We indulge ourselves a little but it is not very beast either. They are very varied breakfasts that, even if you do not do these exactly, can give you ideas to make other similar ones as you have seen throughout the video , many recipes or elaborations of the recipe,
Are already uploaded to the channel, then, below, in the description box you will find the links to these recipes or elaborations you will also find the links to my social networks I hope this video facilitates you A little life
And nothing else for today, if you liked it and it has been useful, leave me a big like , subscribe, share it with everyone so they can see that ... vegan food has many possibilities, there are not four little things that we can eat
Give the bell to notify you of each video that I upload, thank you very much for visiting me another day and see you in the next recipe. Bye! With the collaboration of David Cavernario and Rafa Suárez
The one who had to get up so early to make these videos, that the streets were not yet set ...