Como Embolsar mostaza para comenzar tu negocio sin selladora o sin sellar nada paso a paso.
Embolsar mostaza sin una selladora puede ser un desafío, pero es posible hacerlo si sigues algunos pasos y tienes paciencia. Aquí te explico un proceso básico para comenzar tu negocio de embolsar mostaza sin sellar nada paso a paso:
1. Preparación: Asegúrate de tener todos los ingredientes y materiales necesarios antes de comenzar. Necesitarás mostaza líquida, bolsas de plástico resistentes, una jarra con pico vertedor, etiquetas y una balanza para medir el peso.
2. Llenado de las bolsas: Coloca la mostaza líquida en la jarra con el pico vertedor para facilitar el llenado de las bolsas. Sostén una bolsa abierta con una mano e vierte cuidadosamente la mostaza en ella, dejando suficiente espacio en la parte superior para sellarla más tarde.
3. Eliminación del aire: Antes de sellar la bolsa, debes eliminar todo el aire que pueda quedar atrapado en su interior. Puedes hacerlo de varias formas: presionando suavemente la bolsa con las manos, utilizando una pajita para extraer el aire o utilizando una aspiradora de mano para aspirarlo.
4. Sellado de la bolsa: Aunque no tengas una selladora, existen métodos alternativos para sellar la bolsa. Algunas opciones incluyen:
- Utilizar una plancha: Ajusta tu plancha de ropa a una temperatura baja o media. Coloca un paño limpio sobre la bolsa y plancha la parte superior con movimientos suaves y constantes durante unos segundos para sellarla.
- Usar calor directo: Puedes utilizar una fuente de calor, como una llama de una vela o un encendedor, para sellar los bordes de la bolsa. Ten mucho cuidado al hacerlo y evita quemarte o incendiar la bolsa.
5. Etiquetado y empaque: Una vez que hayas sellado todas las bolsas, etiquétalas con información relevante, como el nombre del producto, el peso y la fecha de caducidad. Luego, coloca las bolsas en cajas o paquetes adecuados para su almacenamiento y transporte.
Recuerda que esta forma de embolsar mostaza puede no ser la más segura o duradera, por lo que es recomendable invertir en una selladora en el futuro para garantizar la frescura y la calidad del producto.
#paranegocio #estoycocinando #paravender #recetas #facil #elsalvador #miemprendimiento #empreendedorismo #emprendedores Creado por InShot:
Aquí tienes una receta sencilla para embolsar mostaza sin necesidad de utilizar una selladora. Solo necesitarás algunos ingredientes y elementos básicos para la preparación. Sigue estos pasos:
- Mostaza en polvo
- Azúcar (opcional)
- Bolsas pequeñas reutilizables con cierre hermético
1. Prepara la mostaza: En un recipiente, mezcla 1/4 de taza de mostaza en polvo con 1/4 de taza de agua hasta obtener una pasta uniforme. Asegúrate de eliminar cualquier grumo de mostaza en polvo.
2. Añade los demás ingredientes: Agrega 1 cucharadita de sal, 2 cucharadas de vinagre y 1 cucharada de azúcar (si deseas un sabor más suave). Mezcla bien todos los ingredientes hasta que estén totalmente incorporados.
3. Deja reposar: Cubre la mezcla con un paño y déjala reposar durante al menos 1 hora en el refrigerador para que los sabores se mezclen adecuadamente.
4. Prepara las bolsas: Lava y seca bien las bolsas reutilizables con cierre hermético. Asegúrate de que estén completamente secas antes de usarlas.
5. Llena las bolsas: Utiliza una cuchara para verter la mostaza preparada en cada bolsa. Asegúrate de dejar suficiente espacio en la parte superior de la bolsa para poder sellarla sin que haya fugas de mostaza.
6. Sella las bolsas: Cuando hayas llenado cada bolsa con la cantidad de mostaza deseada, presiona cuidadosamente el aire de la bolsa y cierra el cierre hermético para sellarla. Asegúrate de que esté bien sellada sin que haya espacios para evitar derrames.
7. Almacenamiento: Una vez que todas las bolsas estén selladas, guárdalas en el refrigerador para conservar la frescura. Recuerda etiquetar y fechar cada bolsa para llevar un control adecuado del inventario.
¡Y eso es todo! Ahora tienes mostaza embolsada lista para vender o distribuir. Recuerda que, al no utilizar una selladora, es importante asegurarte de que las bolsas estén herméticamente cerradas para evitar posibles inconvenientes.
Hello, welcome to your channel. I'm cooking today, I'm sharing how to bag or how to make black sauce mustard strips and also chili, I'm sharing how it's done with and without a sealer . They also sell you products like this, which this time is the mustard. I bought half a gallon, which
Cost me 3.25 because this is from the McCormick brand and is a little more expensive, but you can also find it at lower prices, like 1.25 a half gallon, as you can see. There is a lot of difference
But this is of good quality but you can also start with small bags, for example this bag of chili cost me 0.35 cents, the same for black sauce and mustard, you can buy it from 60 cents depending on your pocket and for plastic you can also in that same place that is
Polyethylene plastic like this one here I already sealed it and this time it is to make the small bags to make strips that carry or bring 12 sachets s in a previous video where we showed how
To make spices in strips to start a business or to start your business, they asked us how to make mustard or how to bag mustard and you are going to do it like this in this way with these
Small bags we are going to make strips of 12 units and you can sell or distribute these strips in businesses or stores the 12-unit strip is given in dollars but there are people who put 10 units there depending [Music] on the price at which you bought the mustard on this occasion I bought
McCormick mustard Because for me it has a better flavor and a better result when cooking But there are mustards that you buy from 2.50 a gallon as you can see the top part does not fill any of the liquid that we are adding to it or on this
Occasion of the mustard and this will help me that when sealing it will look better and it will look clean in the upper part is where we are going to place the staple to make the strips in
A case that remains in this part from here I never knew that you want to make these strips to be able to distribute them in businesses or stores, so place your orders beforehand and then distribute them [Music] in this way we cut the polyethylene plastic that the roll
Costs you around 2 to 2.25 dollars this way The shape comes open, we are going to seal it. I suggest that you cut the little pieces of the bag first, and when you have more practice, you will cut it faster and in one go without measuring it, but to start with, I
Recommend that you grab a bag. I took this reference and Cut it this way and when you have already cut the 12, in this case 12, we are going to put the strip
Like this in this way we are going to seal it and when we already have them sealed like this we are going to proceed to fill them and then they are ready all full we are going to seal them like this it will
Be easier for you and your work will spread more from this we can also fill them with black sauce like this as I told you the black sauce is cheaper and leaves you a better profit margin
But there it depends on your pocket my goal with this video is to show you and share that if you can start or generate income with little money you simply have to have the desire to start or to start and to start it has been this way you have the black sauce
As I told you, these are little bags that here in El Salvador are given for 0.15 cents or two bags for 0.25 cents and in this way we are going to fold [Music] to fill it with a spoon when
We still don't have enough practice this is just a suggestion or a idea that I leave you or I share that can help you or can help you so that all your bags remain the same
, that is to say that they have the same amount of product, if you want you can add a tablespoon as you are seeing here or if not, add two as I told you this mustard is of very good quality [Music]
The brand is not sponsoring us but for me it is very good I tell you because I like to cook with it and it gives a good flavor to meats or whatever you cook
And n this time I am going to add two if you go later I am going to share how to make bags that are given at 0.25 cents, that is, they are bigger for those bigger bags , let them add them and double the amount that we add right now. say we
Put two spoons in this to the biggest bag we are going to add 4 and if you can't you can also prepare a bigger spoon this is this idea I leave it to you [Music] so you can fill your bags and as you can see above I don't know
It doesn't get dirty at all because before we fold it like this, when it's time to seal it, it won't cost you and your product will look much cleaner . Here I have a bag
Of chili, the brand doesn't matter. It actually cost me 0.35 cents. to get double or triple what I spent This is hot sauce is the kind we add to the mangoes with chili to the cucumbers if you are Salvadoran you know what I
Mean and there are people who also consume it in small amounts and these bags too They are sold and as always we are going to fill it in this way as I tell you when you have practice it
Becomes easier for you but to start with you can fill it with a spoon like this in this way it will fit now I showed you or gave you the idea how to fill mustard sauce black and chile you can also fill or bag mayonnaise only that the mayonnaise is in larger quantities
And it is also more expensive because those dollar bags are sold they are bigger now this bag that I have cut for you has approximately it comes open like this as we already know from here it is approximately between 13 and 14 centimeters long
This is to make strips that have six units and you can sell it to stores or businesses and that strip that has 6 clear units per dollar now we seal it so that the bag remains
But if not you can simply add it 5 It depends on how you get used to your customers Now that we have the bag we fill it here I share with you So that you can see the size and width, this paper is approximately 11 centimeters l [Music]
I leave you this reference measurement so that they fit you well and when it comes to putting them in strips it comes out easier as you can see the top part does not get dirty so it looks cleaner
I hope this video helps you and helps you help me with something [Music] in case you ever want to start a business here I will show you the small bag and press it big but if you do not
Have a sealer I will share with you how you can do it with a candle and matches in an artisanal way that is very easy to do if not you have this sealer I show you how it can be Simply with a Candela Now we are going to light it And in an artisanal way we are going to seal it so in this way you can help yourself with a ruler or in this case a square like the one that I have
It and in this way you are going to seal it with patience and with great care at first it may be difficult for you but I know that you are going to get practice and it will be easier for you [Music]
When you do something to do it willingly and very willingly so that everything goes well for you, as I told you, if you want to undertake and you want to get ahead as much as you believe that if you can or that
You are not right, I think that if you can, everything is that you have the desire to start and to undertake in this way it remains as you can see it was sealed for us now we are going to fill it
And we are going to seal it as always, taking care of the upper part. We are going to water it so that it can be seen that the bag is apparently full but in reality you are going to have an
Exact measure to add to it so that all of you stay the same [Music] and in this way we are going to seal my goal is to share you as if you can start or start your own business
From scratch and you and you are going to tell me is that I don't have a sealer it doesn't matter if you can and later I'll tell you to share how you can do it even without Candela you
Can also and in this way you will have the bags or strips of mustard and black sauce. There are people who go selling from store to store in their car or vehicle but there are also people Some of you put a Java on your back or literally on your shoulders
And go to a store offering your different products like these [Music] just focus on what you want to do If you want to sell only spices focus on selling only spices But it's also good that you have more variety of products in this case
I recycle a box of masks and in this way use the cardboard to make the strips where they sell polyethylene plastic they also sell you the cardboard to make the strips but to begin with you can start recycling cardboard now if you don't have You can buy this plastic
From these charamusca bags that cost you approximately 0.60 cents per cent, they are very cheap and you can also fill these little bags with this idea, if you don't want to seal anything, you are going to roll or fold the bag and to fill [Music]
In this way and with voice It depends if you want to make bags of 0.25 cents or 50 or 0.60 depends on how you want them and so in this way you can make the strips as you can see it is very easy to make and to prepare the mustard
I hope this idea has helped you in something or is of some use to you and if you liked it I would really appreciate it if you could share it if you would let me your comment on what other venture you
Would like us to make a video and please, if possible, could you share it with more people to whom you think this content can be useful [Music] here I leave you the ideas or different samples of how to you can do and undertake in a
Previous video that we shared on how to make spices in strips, they left us the comment on how mustard could be bagged Well, here we share how it can be done in different
Ways with a sealer or without a sealer and I have left you the idea and you I have shown and shared how you can do it starting from scratch with little money and with very few ingredients. I hope that the idea has helped you and that it has worked for you. start
Your business or your venture to start [Music] you can share it on your social networks and you can start placing your orders to start your business you can think that you want to
Sell and then think about who you are going to sell it to you can look for a need that has your known neighbors or also in the place where you worked for now I thank you very much for seeing I thank you
For your time and I hope you liked it if so thank you for leaving me your like and sharing