Cómo hacer Baozis (receta de pan chino relleno de carne) | Cocina con Coquí
Los baos, también conocidos como baozis o steamed buns, son un tipo de pan chino relleno de carne. Son increíblemente suaves, esponjosos y deliciosos. A continuación te explicaré cómo hacerlos paso a paso:
- 500 g de harina de trigo
- 250 ml de agua tibia
- 15 g de levadura fresca
- 1 cucharada de azúcar
- 1 cucharadita de sal
- Relleno de carne al gusto (puede ser cerdo, pollo, ternera, etc.)
- 2 cucharadas de salsa de soja
- 1 cucharada de aceite de sésamo
- 1 cucharadita de azúcar moreno
- 1 diente de ajo picado
- 1 cucharadita de jengibre rallado
1. En un bol pequeño, disuelve la levadura fresca en agua tibia y añade una cucharada de azúcar. Deja reposar durante 10 minutos hasta que la levadura esté burbujeante.
2. En un recipiente grande, mezcla la harina y la sal. Haz un hueco en el centro y vierte la levadura disuelta. Mezcla todos los ingredientes hasta obtener una masa pegajosa.
3. Amasa la masa sobre una superficie enharinada durante unos 10 minutos, hasta que esté suave y elástica. Forma una bola y colócala en un bol engrasado con aceite. Cubre con un paño húmedo y deja que la masa repose durante aproximadamente una hora, o hasta que duplique su tamaño.
4. Mientras tanto, prepara el relleno de carne. En un bol, mezcla la carne picada con salsa de soja, aceite de sésamo, azúcar moreno, ajo picado y jengibre rallado. Mezcla bien todos los ingredientes hasta que estén combinados.
5. Cuando la masa haya levado, golpéala ligeramente para liberar el aire. Divide la masa en pequeñas porciones del tamaño de una pelota de golf y aplánalas con las manos.
6. Coloca una cucharada del relleno de carne en el centro de cada disco de masa. Luego, dobla la masa por la mitad y sella los bordes presionando con los dedos. Repite este proceso con el resto de la masa y el relleno.
7. Coloca los baos en una vaporera previamente engrasada y cubierta con papel pergamino. Deja un poco de espacio entre ellos, ya que crecerán durante la cocción.
8. Hierve agua en una olla grande y coloca la vaporera encima. Cubre con una tapa y cocina al vapor durante unos 15-20 minutos, o hasta que los baos estén completamente cocidos y suaves al tacto.
9. Una vez cocidos, retira los baos de la vaporera y sírvelos calientes. Puedes comerlos solos o acompañados de salsa de soja o cualquier otra salsa que prefieras.
¡Y eso es todo! Ahora puedes disfrutar de estos deliciosos baos caseros. Son perfectos como aperitivo, plato principal o incluso para llevar de picnic. ¡Buen provecho!
#baozi #panchinorelleno #baochino ¿Te imaginas lo bueno que estará un pan chino súper esponjoso relleno de carne? Pues eso es precisamente lo que te traigo en esta receta de baños chinos rellenos. Estos baozis son parecidos a unos dumplings o empanadillas chinas pero con una masa mucho más esponjosa. Se pueden comer al vapor oa la plancha y se suelen rellenar con una carne picada condimentada muy rica. Ingredientes para 12 unidades: Para la masa: - 500g harina - 280mL agua tibia - 1cs azúcar - 1cp levadura de panadería Para el relleno: - 400g carne de cerdo - 60mL de salsa de soja - 1/8cp pimienta negra - 3cs de agua - 50ml salsa de ostras - Jengibre - 2cs de aceite Productos e ingredientes que utilizo en mi cocina y mis recetas habitualmente: - Rallador: - Placa de inducción portátil: - Cuchillo: - Tablas para cortar: - Esterilla para sushi: - Arrocera: - Alga nori: - Panko: - Aceite de sésamo: - Wasabi: - Obleas de arroz: - Salsa Gochujang: - Salsa de Ostras: #cocinaconcoqui #recetachina #panchino #baozichino #baorelleno Redes: - Página web, recetas y productos: - Tiktok: - Instagram: - Facebook: - Twitter: - Pinterest: ©Cocinaconcoqui
- 500 gramos de harina de trigo
- 250 ml de agua tibia
- 2 cucharaditas de levadura seca
- 2 cucharaditas de azúcar
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
Para el relleno:
- 250 gramos de carne molida
- 2 cucharadas de aceite vegetal
- 1 cebolla picada
- 2 dientes de ajo picados
- 2 cucharadas de salsa de soja
- 1 cucharada de azúcar
- 1 cucharadita de jengibre rallado
- 1 cucharadita de aceite de sésamo
- Sal y pimienta al gusto
1. En un recipiente grande, mezcla la harina, la levadura seca, el azúcar y la sal. Agrega el agua tibia poco a poco y amasa hasta obtener una masa suave y elástica. Cubre con un paño y deja reposar durante aproximadamente 1 hora, o hasta que la masa haya duplicado su tamaño.
2. Mientras tanto, prepara el relleno. En una sartén grande, calienta el aceite vegetal y agrega la cebolla y el ajo. Cocina hasta que estén dorados. Agrega la carne molida, la salsa de soja, el azúcar, el jengibre rallado, el aceite de sésamo, la sal y la pimienta. Cocina a fuego medio-bajo hasta que la carne esté cocida y todos los sabores se hayan mezclado. Retira del fuego y deja enfriar.
3. Divide la masa en pequeñas porciones y forma bolitas. Con un rodillo, aplasta cada bolita y forma discos de aproximadamente 10 cm de diámetro.
4. Coloca una cucharada del relleno en el centro de cada disco de masa. Cierra la masa alrededor del relleno, formando un paquete pequeño. Asegúrate de sellar bien los bordes.
5. Coloca los baozis en una bandeja para hornear forrada con papel pergamino. Cubre con un paño y deja reposar durante otros 15-20 minutos.
6. Precalienta el horno a 180 grados Celsius.
7. Hornea los baozis durante aproximadamente 15-20 minutos, o hasta que estén dorados.
8. Sirve calientes y disfruta tus baozis caseros.
Today I am going to share this recipe for pau, which are these buns with a dough very similar to Chinese bread and inside they have a very juicy meat filling, both the dough and the fact of shaping these noises may seem very difficult, okay, it is not a very easy recipe but it
Is not that complicated either for example if you have ever made empanadillas at home then you can make for 8 perfectly the first thing we will do is the paus dough what ingredients does this fluffy and sweet pot contain because in reality they had very few ingredients we would need
Water wheat flour sugar and baker's yeast as for the water we are going to use 280 grams of lukewarm water if you don't know what I mean by lukewarm don't worry weigh 280 grams of water and heat the micro for 15 seconds we are going to add a teaspoon of baker's yeast desserts
And we are going to mix it well as always I am going to leave you all the ingredients in the description this step will serve to activate the yeast m u very important so that later the buns will be
Very fluffy for this amount of water we are going to use half a kilo of flour and a tablespoon of sugar this teaspoon of sugar will help the dough to ferment more quickly and will also provide a sweet touch that will be very well to the dough to mix them solid with the
Liquids I recommend that you incorporate the liquid in different amounts three or four times is a good number you see mixing between batch and batch so that all the ingredients mix well once we have incorporated all the liquid let's go to knead the dough for about 5 minutes
Little by little you will see that the surface of the dough will become smoother and more uniform we are going to let the dough ferment and for this we are going to cover it with a film I don't know if it's tomorrow but
For me I like to put a cloth on top while the fermented dough can also be used for a little while to make the filling. In my case, I used 400 grams of minced meat 60 milliliters of soy sauce ha 50 milliliters of oyster sauce a bit of black pepper add grated ginger
And a little water so that the filling is much juicier we will mix it well and reserve it keep in mind that you can customize the filling ingredients one hundred percent if you want to add a vegetable go ahead if you want to replace the meat with tofu I also
Think everything will be fine the hour has passed let's see how the dough is more or less doubled in size and if you touch it you can see that it is a dough with a lot of air inside
How could we know if the dough is ready or not because if we press with a finger on the dough the hole should remain intact if so the dough would already be ready now we are going to knead the dough
Again another five minutes to remove it all the air inside it will surely say why we have fermented the dough so now we are going to remove all the air that I explain to you because in the first fermentation air bubbles are generated irregularly Some are bigger, others are smaller and
They are distributed unevenly. What we will do now is press the dough to remove everything. You should feel how we break the bubbles. What's more, you couldn't even hear them. They sound like pdte. Now it's time for the truth. Let's stretch. the dough and we are going to shape the paus for this
Step I recommend that you have flour on hand it will not be super ute to stretch the dough we will first divide the dough in two in moss flour and we are going to shape them into churros about five centimeters
Thick diameter more or less we are going to divide each churro into six pieces first in half and two cuts in each half and we will do the same with the other churro that we have left we are going to put a little bit
Of flour in all the pieces before stretching the dough surely these will be a little flattened when cut with the knife, I recommend that you give them a round shape because this will
Make the task much easier, then when stretching the dough we are going to stretch the dough with m a lot of softness until we get a round one about 10 centimeters in diameter once we have it we are going to stretch
The edges as I show you in the video this step is very interesting because when it comes to gluing we want the edges to be finer than the base We will do the same with the rest of the dough
And once we have it, we are going to fill it and shape it. It is highly recommended that you put flour on your hands to prevent the dough from sticking to us while we shape it. Keep in mind that the
Left hand is the one that will hold the cake and the right hand will be in charge of making the folds the left hand in addition to holding the dough will also be in charge of slightly rotating the dough
To make it easier to make the folds and we have said the theory we are going to practice for the filling we are going to put a generous spoonful of filling desserts we are going to plant the edges
Because by doing this it will not be much easier to shape the rubbers and prevent them from being made stuffing am while we fold the dough as we said before we are going to use the right hand
We are going to put the index finger at the bottom and the thumb at the top the first step will be to stretch an edge to the center of the patch and pinch the folds we are going to take a
Little bit of dough with the index finger we are going to take it to the center and pinch it amos is going to try to explain but otherwise you see trying to form numbers two with the dough I am going to
Put it little by little so that see clearly look with the index finger I take a little dough I try to form a two I squeeze another number two to the center and pinch another number two and like this all the time
You see little by little the objective is to make twos you see helping yourself with your left hand to go rotating the cake to make it easier for you to make the folds tip number 1 to make the cars
More beautiful I recommend that you squeeze the edges slightly so that the pact is less flat and a little higher tip number 2 press well the center because it is the point of union
Of all the folds and it is very important that it is correct [ __ ] advice number 3 do not forget to put the flour on the surface where you are going to leave the potholes I am going to show you my portfolio
The truth is that I am not very expert because I have made this recipe three times in total in my life and well you will be able to see some more beautiful and others a little ugly duckling' but I am sure
That it will be good how to cook them because I am going to teach you two ways of cooking for Today the first would be the most traditional way, which would be steam, but you should also teach a
Second way, in case you don't have a steamer, we are going to start with the first, which would be steam, and for this we are going to need a steamer and parchment paper, I think they sell made-to-measure for heras steam but I did it with ordinary parchment paper and it worked very
Well if you want to do the same as me I'm going to leave you a super tutorial if we put the potholes and we're going to leave this really in 10 minutes at temper room
Temperature make sure you leave space between bonito and bonito because later when it is cooked it will increase in size after 10 minutes we are going to put cold water in a pot and we are going to put our
Steamer on top make sure that the steamer is well centered and when you have it ready we are going to light the fire at maximum power it is very important that we put the steamer on top of the cold water and then light the fire because in this way while the
Water heats up the paus can fragment a little more once we let the steamer start to take out a milestone then we are going to set a timer for 10 minutes after 10
Minutes we turn off the heat it is very tempting but it is very important that at this point we do not open the lid we are going to let the steps rest for 5 minutes with the heat off and if not you have
A steamer let's go for the second way we will put a little oil we are going to put the patches that as in the steamer we are not ensuring that there is space between them we put a little finger
Of water we put the lid and we are going to leave it for about 8 minutes over medium-high heat after that time we are going to remove the lid and we are going to wait for all the water to evaporate when there is practically no
Water left you can add a splash of oil So that the base is toasted and golden brown, we are going to do a tasting and I am going to start with the spongy steamed bread and laughing, it turned out very well, perhaps I would not have added a couple of tablespoons of oil
To make it juicier, but it is very tasty we are going to make a change of plane and this is how it turned out inside with this plane I think you can see it a little better we are going to try the step we
Have done on the grill and surprisingly it has turned out super good very fluffy too and in fact I think that I like it better grilled let's ask for a second opinion to see what my mom says it has a sponginess and I would like it with a little more meat because
I like things well stuffed but it's very good and I like this one better because there is a higher proportion of meat and dough but the crispiness of this one is richer but this type is also very good ah ah ah ah