How To Make an Insanely delicious Vegan Raspberry Pistachio Tart
How To Make an Insanely delicious Vegan Raspberry Pistachio Tart:
- For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed vegan-friendly graham crackers
- 1/3 cup of melted vegan butter
- For the filling:
- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/2 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- For the raspberry layer:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- For the pistachio topping:
- 1/2 cup of shelled pistachios (chopped)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a tart pan with a removable bottom.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted vegan butter. Mix until the mixture resembles wet sand.
3. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and the sides of the prepared tart pan, creating an even layer. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
4. In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the cashew mixture into the cooled crust, spreading it out evenly.
6. In a small saucepan, heat the raspberries and maple syrup over medium heat. Mash the raspberries with a fork until they become a sauce-like consistency.
7. Pour the raspberry sauce over the cashew filling, swirling it around with a spoon or a toothpick to create a marbled effect.
8. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top of the tart.
9. Place the tart in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
10. Once the tart is set, remove it from the refrigerator, slice, and serve. Enjoy the insanely delicious vegan raspberry pistachio tart!
Hello Guy’s I’m back with another Crazy good Tart recipe : A RASPBERRIES & PISTACHIOS TART !
ALL RECIPES -
» Raspberries & Pistachio Tart:
» Shortcrust pastry:
Kitchen Essential we use:
Film & photography gear we use:
The music we used: (great for YouTube creators)
WHAT I USE/RECOMMEND @ VEGAN SWEET ADDICTION KITCHEN
» Stand Mixer (KitchenAid):
» Measuring cups & spoons:
» Kitchen scale :
» Rubber Spatula :
» Pie Ring :
» Vegan Butter:
» Palette knife :
» Rolling pin :
» Baking Mat:
ALL CAMERA GEAR / EDITING :
» Camera Sony a7 III:
» Lens :
► How long did this video took us ?
Recipe Testing : 10h l Writing & Prep: 6h l Filming : 8h l Editing : 12h l Uploading & Communication : 4h
40 hours of work for 10 minute of video =) Enjoy !!!
Para la base:
- 1 1/2 tazas de galletas veganas trituradas
- 1/4 taza de azúcar de coco
- 1/4 taza de mantequilla vegana derretida
Para el relleno:
- 1 1/2 tazas de anacardos crudos, remojados durante la noche y escurridos
- 1/2 taza de leche de coco enlatada
- 1/4 taza de jarabe de arce
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- 1 taza de frambuesas frescas
Para la cobertura de pistachos:
- 1/2 taza de pistachos picados
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar de coco
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de coco derretido
1. Precalienta el horno a 180°C (350°F).
2. En un tazón, mezcla las galletas trituradas, el azúcar de coco y la mantequilla vegana derretida hasta que estén bien combinados. Presiona la mezcla en el fondo de un molde para tarta previamente engrasado.
3. Hornea la base durante 10 minutos hasta que esté dorada. Retira del horno y deja enfriar completamente.
4. En una licuadora o procesador de alimentos, mezcla los anacardos remojados, la leche de coco, el jarabe de arce y el extracto de vainilla hasta obtener una mezcla suave y cremosa.
5. Vierte la mezcla de anacardos sobre la base de galleta enfriada. Extiéndela uniformemente.
6. Coloca las frambuesas frescas sobre el relleno de anacardos.
7. En un tazón aparte, mezcla los pistachos picados, el azúcar de coco y el aceite de coco derretido. Espolvorea esta mezcla sobre las frambuesas.
8. Refrigera la tarta durante al menos 4 horas o hasta que esté firmemente asentada.
9. Una vez enfriada y lista para servir, decora con algunas frambuesas frescas adicionales y más pistachos picados si lo deseas.
¡Disfruta de esta deliciosa tarta vegana de frambuesas y pistachos!
According to Legend raspberries were originally white. The Nymph Ida pricked her finger while picking berries for the crying infant Jupiter and raspberries have since been tinted Red with here blood. Hello guys it's Valentine welcome back to the vegan sweet addiction I hope you had a wonderful summer as we did here in France
Today I'm back with another crazy good tart recipe : a Raspberry and Pistachio Tart A flaky, light and golden shortcrust pastry A creamy and sweet pistachio frangipane A light and delicate pistachio cream Some soft, sweet and sour raspberries Let's jump into the recipe ! We are first going to prepare the shortcrust pastry
220 gram of all purpose flour 65 gram of icing sugar 60 gram of almond flour 105 gram of vegan butter 1/2 a teaspoon of salt 50 grams of water I'm going to use my stand mixer equipped with the flat beater
I'm going to put the Almond powder, the flour, the icing sugar and the salt in my bowl If you want to make the dough by hands I explain the process on the Vegan Sweet Addiction website It's linked down below
I will add the vegan butter cut into cubes and mix it until I get a sandy texture After that we need to add water I'm going to work it until I get an homogeneous and smooth dough I'm going to shape the dough into a ball wrap it in cling film and
Let it rest in the fridge for around half an hour At this stage you can keep your dough up to one week in your fridge I'm going to prepare the pistachio part of the tart and start with the pistachio custard
Pistachios are also known as the "Smiling nuts" in Iran and the "Happy nuts" in China Often given at the Chinese New Year pistachio are a symbol of health, happiness and good fortune So let's embody that spirit and smile a little more 250 milliliter of plant-based milk 30 grams of cornstarch 50 grams of caster sugar
50 gram of pistachio paste 30 grams of vegan butter In an heavy bottom saucepan I will bring to a boil the vegan milk I'm going to whisk the cornstarch and the sugar Once the milk is hot I'm going to gradually dilute the dry ingredients into the hot milk
Then put it back on the heat and bring to a boil without stopping stirring with a whisk Once it's cooked I'm going to remove it from the heat and add the vegan butter and pistachio paste and whisk until I get a smooth emulsion
After that I will transfer my custard to a container, wrap it in cling film and leave it to cool Next Step the pistachio frangipane Consider it a crash course in the old-fashioned French baking 100 gram of almond powder 100 gram of icing sugar 100 gram of vegan butter 10 gram of cornstarch
40 grams of pistachio paste 60 grams of pistachio custard 20 grams of plant-based yogurts In essence frangipane is an almond filling also called frangipane cream Using my stand mixer I will simply beat everything together until it's light and fluffy
Just make sure not to leave it too whisk for too long after that or it might fall back when baking Once I reach this consistency I'm going to leave it on the side while I roll out the dough Today I'm using a fairly modem and perhaps unfamiliar method to you, for lining a tart
It allows me to use a bottomless pie ring and have a more modern aesthetic But a simple pie pan and a classic technique like in my Snicker pie recipe would work just as well I will flour my work surface don't be shy with the flour the dough need it or it will stick
This method consists of assembling a strip of dough for the edges and a disc dough for the bottom of the pie I firstly spread my dough lengthwise for the edges Now that I'm done I'm going to roll my dough again for the bottom
Do not hesitate to flour well and to turn it as many times as necessary so that it does not stick Then we will pipe the frangipane or put it on the uncooked pie crust I will let it chill in the fridge while my oven is preheating
I will preheat my oven at 180 Celsius I will bake it for around 20 to 25 minutes I'm going to leave it to cool completely on a wire rack Once everything has cooled down I'm going to jump to the next step But before that I need to share some valuable information with you
Pistachios might be thought of as the original Royal nuts The legend has that the Queen of Sheba (present day Yemen) Loved pistachios so much that she demanded; Yes demanded ! That all her kingdom pistachios be reserved to her and her court
Her pistachio greed reached to the point that she made it illegal for commoners to grow pistachio trees Now that we all know how lucky we are to be allowed pistachio I'm going to finish the pistachio cream 330 grams of pistachio custard 160 gram of vegan whipped cream I'm going to whisk the whipping cream
I'm going to relax the pistachio Custard with a whisk Then add the whipped cream and incorporate it gently Now it's time to put the final touch to our tart and lay down gently is the strawberries That's not strawberries that's raspberries Reboot... and sprinkle a few pistachios on top to make it extra cute
The botanical name of raspberry is "Rubus Idaeus" "Rubus" means red And "Idaeus" means Belonging to Ida I'm going to let the cream set in the fridge for maybe half an hour but just one second for you It's time to try that pretty pie it tastes as good as it looks
Look at those layers I don't think anyone could resist Come ! Hello everyone I hope you had you a good summer A good Holiday's Let's dig in hmm I'm so hyped to taste that Such a crunchy noise Creamy from the mousse and tangy from the raspberries
It's a perfect tart in my book, what do you think ? I really like it the toasted pistachio chunks are really good addition for my taste They're like crunchy and they complement everything really well I agree and I think this pie, this tart, sorry and I think this tart would be a crowd pleaser
If you enjoyed this video, please like, it share it and subscribe Everything you will need to recreate this tart is going to be linked down below Thank you so much for watching and until next time take care bye