LA MEJOR RECETA DE PASTELITOS
Claro, aquí tienes una receta clásica de pastelitos que seguramente te encantará:
- 2 tazas de harina de trigo
- 1/2 taza de mantequilla fría, cortada en cubos
- 1/4 taza de azúcar
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
- 1/4 taza de agua fría
Para el relleno:
- 2 tazas de frutas frescas (manzanas, peras, frutos rojos, etc.)
- 1/4 taza de azúcar
- 2 cucharadas de harina de trigo
- 1 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- Jugo de medio limón
Para el glaseado:
- 1 taza de azúcar glas
- 2 cucharadas de leche
1. En un tazón grande, mezcla la harina, el azúcar y la sal. Agrega la mantequilla fría y mezcla con un cortador de mantequilla o tus manos, hasta obtener una mezcla arenosa.
2. Agrega el agua poco a poco, mientras mezclas con un tenedor, hasta formar una bola de masa. Envuelve con papel film y refrigera durante al menos 30 minutos.
3. Mientras tanto, prepara el relleno. Pela y corta las frutas en trozos pequeños. En un tazón, mezcla las frutas con el azúcar, harina, canela y jugo de limón.
4. Precalienta el horno a 180°C.
5. Divide la masa en dos partes y extiende uno de los trozos sobre una superficie enharinada hasta alcanzar un grosor de aproximadamente 1/4 de pulgada. Corta círculos de masa de unos 10-12 cm de diámetro.
6. Coloca una cucharada grande de relleno en el centro de cada círculo de masa. Coloca otro círculo de masa encima y sella los bordes con un tenedor, apretando ligeramente.
7. Repite el proceso con la otra mitad de la masa y el resto del relleno.
8. Coloca los pastelitos en una bandeja para horno forrada con papel pergamino y hornea durante unos 20-25 minutos, o hasta que estén dorados.
9. Mientras se enfrían los pastelitos, prepara el glaseado. Mezcla el azúcar glas y la leche en un tazón pequeño hasta obtener una consistencia suave.
10. Una vez que los pastelitos estén completamente enfriados, rocíalos con el glaseado y disfrútalos.
¡Estos pastelitos son deliciosos y perfectos para disfrutar en cualquier ocasión! Puedes experimentar con diferentes tipos de frutas e incluso agregar un toque de vainilla en la masa para darle un sabor extra. ¡Disfruta!
INGREDIENTES PASTELITOS DE MANTECA 250 gramos harina trigo 000 o 0000 50 gramos manteca / mantequilla pizca de sal 120 mililitros agua Empaste: 50 gramos manteca / mantequilla maicena cantidad necesaria PASTELITOS DE ACEITE 250 gramos harina trigo 000 o 0000 pizca de sal 3 cucharadas de aceite 120 mililitros de agua Empaste 3 cucharadas de aceite maicena cantidad necesaria PASTELITOS RAPIDOS discos de empanada de hojaldre RELLENO PARA CUALQUIERA dulce de batata dulce de membrillo.
Aquí tienes la receta de la mejor receta de pastelitos:
- 200 gramos de harina
- 100 gramos de mantequilla
- 100 gramos de azúcar
- 2 huevos
- 1 cucharadita de levadura en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de esencia de vainilla
- 1 pizca de sal
Para el relleno:
- Mermelada de frutas de tu preferencia
- Azúcar glas para espolvorear (opcional)
1. En un bol, mezcla la mantequilla y el azúcar hasta obtener una mezcla suave y cremosa.
2. Agrega los huevos uno por uno, batiendo bien después de cada adición.
3. Añade la esencia de vainilla y la pizca de sal y mezcla nuevamente.
4. Tamiza la harina y la levadura en polvo sobre la mezcla y remueve hasta conseguir una masa homogénea.
5. Cubre la masa con papel film y refrigera durante aproximadamente 30 minutos.
6. Precalienta el horno a 180°C.
7. Saca la masa de la nevera y estírala sobre una superficie enharinada hasta obtener un grosor de aproximadamente medio centímetro.
8. Con un cortador redondo o con un vaso, corta círculos de masa del tamaño deseado.
9. En la mitad de los círculos, coloca una cucharada de mermelada en el centro.
10. Cubre los círculos con mermelada con otro círculo de masa y presiónalos ligeramente para sellar los bordes.
11. Coloca los pastelitos en una bandeja de horno forrada con papel pergamino.
12. Hornea durante unos 12-15 minutos o hasta que estén dorados.
13. Deja enfriar los pastelitos antes de espolvorear azúcar glas por encima (opcional).
¡Y voilà! Ahora disfruta de los mejores pastelitos que hayas probado. Puedes variar el relleno de mermelada según tus gustos y preferencias.
Hello, welcome one more day to the channel. Today we are going to make cupcakes. Three versions these are the cupcakes of the most lazy wagons that are with pie discs, these are the cheap cupcakes that do not have any butter and look at the puff pastry that is precious.
It does not take any butter, I promise you and these are the traditional cakes with butter that you eat in the river what you eat on May 25 and see if I show you the one with butter and
The one without the truth is that I don't know if you realize which is which. At the end of the video we are going to test them. We are going to make the cupcakes with butter first. I have 100 grams of butter that I
Will divide in half and 50 grams will be used for the filling and 50 grams will be for the dough. I am going to put 250 grams of all-purpose wheat flour of 000 or 0000 and a pinch of salt plus or
Minus half a teaspoon. I'm going to give it a mixed medium. I tell you that all the ingredients are in the description of the video written so do not worry. Here I have the 50 grams of butter that I melted in the microwave. It's melted it's not hot, you can melt it
On the fire too. Here I have the water that I am going to add little by little and I am going to mix to form a dough. Keep in mind that I am going to put in the description of the video the amount of
Water that I used but you are adding little by little and checking if you need more or less water. These are butter cakes but if you want to make it with oil, it is done exactly the same. You just have to replace the butter with the oil. In the description of the
Video I leave you how much oil you will need. This is how the beautiful dough is formed either with butter or oil. I couldn't put the part with butter here because it didn't give me memory,
But well I recorded it but I can't put it. This is how the bun should be. You stick your finger in and it's just like you want to go back. This dough should rest for 10 minutes. After
10 minutes we are going to make the filling and you will need the 50 grams of butter to be like this, like a pastita. This is achieved by leaving it at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
I'm going to help myself with a little flour on the counter to stretch this dough. Remember that I rest 10 minutes. I'm going to stretch it as close to a rectangle as I can. I am going
To use half of the butter that I reserve and I am going to stretch it as you are seeing in the video with a spatula or with whatever you have. The idea of this is that there is a very thin layer
But that it shows, as you are seeing this is how it should look and now I am going to sprinkle them with cornstarch. I know you're going to ask me if you can sprinkle it with flour,
I don't know why I always do it with cornstarch but I do know that a lot of people make it with flour. You are going to make that fold that I did in the video and you are going to stretch it again. Do not be afraid, because
The butter does not escape. I put butter on it again and I stretch it with the spatula again and I'm going to sprinkle it again with cornstarch. I'm going to do a double-doubles for him. Now you are going to see it, it
Is very simple. Just as you see and I put what is left of the little butter on one of the faces. I put the cornstarch, do not abuse the cornstarch just and necessary. As you are seeing
And this I am going to send it in a nylon bag to the freezer or the freezer for 15 minutes to cool. After 15 minutes I am going to stretch it out with a little flour and I
Am going to make it very thin. Now I'm going to cut the cupcakes so it should be very thin. I am going to cut the ragged edges so that it is as perfect a rectangle as possible. I am going
To divide into three, use a knife of these that does not have a saw so that it will not break the puff pastry and I am going to cut and use one of the dumplings as a mold. I'm going to make the
Cupcakes. He helps me with water, I put the sweet potato or quince paste and I will superimpose and join it with my fingers, with love with patience so that it does not break and with little water I will help myself.
To be able to now make this union so typical and so characteristic of the cake and look at what a beautiful cake I am. I loved my cupcake. I am going to cook them in hot oil,
This part is very important that you see how it is done. I am going to help myself with a fork to open the layers of the puff pastry so that the oil enters inside the layers of the puff pastry
And the layers remain well marked. Once there you can see the oil that has to be hot, it does not have to be burned but it does not have to be cold either. Just as you see that it makes bubbles and there
You leave it to cook and then turn it over. When this golden brown you take it out. Look how beautiful this is that the capitas are looking good. Help you with the fork and you will see that it does not
Fail. So look there it looks good how it is remaining, I will simply let it cook. This is the cupcake I made with oil. Well, it's the same but I did it with oil. He helped me with
The fork, once the caps are separated, I'll tell you that aesthetically it doesn't give you to say this one has butter or this one has oil. They are very very alike. Look, how well they separate and it is the
Same process you brush them with oil with cornstarch all the same, only replace. Now we are going to make the most lazy cupcakes. I'm going to use empanada discs. Make sure the packaging says puff pastry. I'm going to use two discs, one up and one down, and I'm going to cut the
Rounder parts to form a square. I am going to use that square as a mold to cut the round part of the other cap and I am going to form the cake. Helping me with a little water,
I put sweet potato sweet or quince sweet I can put it chamfered or straight. With love, if it breaks, we join it, nothing happens and with water it helped me to be able to double it. Now I'm going
To cook it. I try to open it to the puff pastry with a fork like the others, but I can't. I did not get it but anyway I think that with those movements of the fork they inflated.
So I still stay, I stay good and the taste is going to see at the end of the video. It is fine but it does not remain with the well marked layers like the other cupcakes that we were just making.
Once I remove the cupcakes, I put them on a rack to drain the oil. Now I am making the syrup with a glass of water and a glass of sugar that I am going to cook
And when it makes bubbles it is ready and there I am going to bathe the cakes. This is how they are coming out, how they are being beautiful. Look at the color, how beautiful the puff pastry layers. They are well
Marked and now we are going to try them, give me a like if you liked this video. This is the butter cupcake , look how beautiful it is. I split it in the middle and it touched me with a quince, let's see
What the flavor is like. It is a real delight, it is like you feel that you are on the beach. It takes you directly, you practically feel that I will leave you on your feet and they pass by selling the cupcakes,
It is really very very delicious very very rich. Tell me in the comments if you like sweet potato or quince better . Now I'm going to show you the other cake, which is the oil one. This one does not have
Any butter, look how beautiful it is and let's see the flavor. I've never tried it, now I'm going to try it with you because I never tried these with oil but you want to bring them
This alternative that is cheaper, in case they don't want to spend on butter. Let's see how it goes. wow is a real surprise they are delicious. The truth has a slight difference to that of butter
But very very very slight. I really advise you, try it if you do not want to spend on the butter because they are very very rich and aesthetically practically the same. In case they want to sell very good ones and this is the lazy cake or the bum cake
. It is also an inexpensive cupcake, let's see how this cupcake is with the empanada dough . This yummy is good, it's good, it's a surprise because I'm also testing it with you. It's good good good seriously and it takes very little work and look, I made you a
Baked butter cake in case someone wants to rest their stomach a little after the locro. Look how the layers of the puff pastry are a little noticeable even though it is baked, they have struggled to separate and to see each other. Also bathe it in syrup.
It is a little more crispy but it is tasty it is good it is good because as it was removed and with some matecitos this goes like pineapple. Besides if they ate a heavy locro this is speculating, so
Well I hope you liked this video if so please subscribe to the channel give me like it, leave me a comment and if they make this recipe I wait for your photos on instagram mina_recetas bye bye